|












O Lord I Have Cried



O Lord I have cried out unto Thee. Hear Thou me. Hear Thou me O Lord. O Lord I have cried out unto Thee; hear Thou me. Give ear to the voice of my supplication when I cry out unto Thee. Hear Thou me O Lord.
Let my prayer be set forth before Thee as the incense and the lifting up of my hands as the evening sacrifice. Hear Thou me O Lord.
Set a watch, O Lord, before my mouth and a door round-a-bout my lips. 

Incline not my heart to evil words to make excuses in sins. 
With men that work iniquity, and I will not communicate with the choicest of them. The just man shall correct me in mercy and shall reprove me, but let not the oil of the sinner anoint my head. For my prayer also shall still be against the things with which they are well pleased, their judges falling upon the rock have been swallowed up. 
They shall hear my words for they are sweet. As when the thickness of the earth is broken up upon the ground, their bones are scattered by the side of hell. But to Thee, O Lord, Lord are mine eyes: in thee have I put my trust; take not away my soul. Keep me from the snare which they have laid for me and the traps of the workers of iniquity. Let the wicked fall into their own nets, while I alone escape. I cried unto the Lord with my voice; with my voice unto the Lord did I make my supplication. 
I poured out my supplication before Him; I showed before Him my trouble. When my spirit was overwhelmed within me, then Thou knewest my path. In the way wherein I walked have they secretly laid a snare for me. 
I looked on my right hand and beheld, but there was no one that would know me; refuge failed me. No one cared for my soul. I cried unto Thee, O Lord; I said Thou art my refuge and my portion in the land of the living. Attend unto my cry for I am brought very low. 
Deliver me from my persecutors for they are stronger than I. Bring my soul out of prison that I may praise Thy name! The righteous shall wait for me, until Thou recompense me. Out of the depths have I cried unto Thee, O Lord; Lord hear my voice. Let Thine ears be attentive to the voice of my supplication. 
If Thou, O Lord, shouldest mark iniquities, O Lord, who should stand? But with Thee there is forgiveness, that Thou mayest be feared. Because of Thy name, have I waited for the O Lord; my soul hath waited upon Thy word; my soul hath hoped in the Lord. From the morning watch until night, from the morning watch let Israel trust in the Lord. 
For with the Lord there is mercy, and with Him is abundant redemption, and He will deliver Israel from all his iniquities. Praise the Lord all ye nations; praise Him all ye peoples. 
For his mercy is great toward us, and the truth of the Lord endureth forever. Glory to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit. Both now and ever, and unto ages of ages Amen.